- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Participate and contributes in Warehouse Operations team meeting and training events.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory and equipment according to Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Responsible for the safety and security of warehouse inventory and equipment
- Perform transactions in Oracle ERP for all material movement through the warehouse, including: receiving, stocking, and issuing
- Drive inventory accuracy and integrity through cycle counts and physical inventories
- Maintain auditable records and operate based on defined standards in the shipping and receiving of all warehouse materials
- Responsible for managing all material movement through the warehouse, the Warehouse Specialist operates the forklift to unload shipments, process receipts, and stock the shelves
- Operate as Material Specialist and collaborates with Branch Management to define and manage the Branch Stock Plan
- Coordinate with the Branch Leadership Team to develop the material delivery plan based on the project installation schedule
- On a daily basis pick, package, and deliver all materials to the Installation Team
- Responsible for delivery of material through restocking trucks, fulfilling Installer orders, and staging project materials in advance of construction start
- Work closely with the Service Team to manage all materials, documentation, and RMA processing for service and warranty projects
- In smaller branches the Warehouse Specialist may work in a dual role until volume can support specialization
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be twenty one years of age or older
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Initiative: Ability to think and take constructive action at work without being urged; skill and ability in taking the lead in forwarding new ideas or work methods
- Safety Orientation: Demonstrates awareness of company safety policies and procedures; includes ability to identify and report safety hazards, and the ability to encourage others to work safely
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or procedures or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands
- Teamwork: Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to a common goal
- Problem Solving: Using a systematic and effective approach in analyzing information in order to come up with good business solutions to problems
- Knowing the Business: Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations, products, etc.
- Foundational Skills: Ability to understand written material and ability to write using correct spelling and punctuation; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using fractions or decimals
- Special Requirements: Must have responsible work habits and pass any pre-employment drug screening and background check; also, forklift certified
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top