- San Francisco, CA
This position will play a critical role in our business. The primary role of the Treasury Analyst is to accurately manage daily cash and coordinate with internal parties to ensure all accounts are properly funded and all required transactions are completed on a daily basis. This position supports our senior Treasury staff, and works with our other department Analysts, in providing reporting and analytics on a frequent basis. If you are a detail oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this position may be for you.
- Monitor daily cash position, analyze cash receipts, disbursements, maintain target cash balances
- Manage bank accounts (opening, closing and consolidations)
- Reconcile and maintain bank actuals and reporting within Kyriba, our TMS system
- Execute fund transfers including Intercompany transfers, and to third parties
- Support all other positions within the department
- Support Accounting to ensure timely month-end close
- Prepare reporting for outside investors and other internal groups
- Ensure proper controls and reporting are up-to-date and complete, including SOX compliance, company policies, and financial covenants
- Provide support to the Cash Application, Project Finance and Accounting teams
- Administrator for electronic payment portal, Cybersource
- Document business processes and procedures
- Liaise between entire accounting group, project finance and banks
- Knowledge or Oracle R12, SFDC, strong excel skills, strong analytical skills
- Reconciliation of fund transactions from external partners
- Works closely with current Treasury Analyst and provides back-up support to Treasury staff when needed
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years work experience
- Process-minded with developed ability to problem solve and catch patterns and give advice on trouble-shooting.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision displaying strong self-motivation.
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a capable team player and able to adapt to various project requirements.
- Oracle R12 experience a plus
- Kyriba TMS experience a strong plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top