Supervisor, Lead Gen Retail
- Work with Human Resources and Recruiting teams to source, hire, and onboard top talent for Retail Solar Advisor roles
- Lead Retail Solar Advisors – motivate, performance manage, support with professional development opportunities
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training to team members and provide in-field coaching to increase the productivity of in-store reps
- Drive towards team lead generation and sales goals set by Retail Market Managers and Director of Retail Execution
- Daily supervision of performance of Retail Solar Advisors & Canvassers to performance goals
- Plan and coordinate staffing levels at retail locations, and optimize staffing hours and personnel
- Serve as each retail location’s main Sunrun point of contact and liaison, ensuring 100% retailer satisfaction, developing relationships with in-store management, and coordinating in-store events (training, info sessions, promotions)
- Conduct field audits to ensure compliance in-store (talk tracks, merchandising, uniforms, etc)
- Track daily, weekly, monthly results and trends and communicate effectively to leadership
- Hold weekly team meetings
- Support regional and national leadership in rolling out new processes and change management
- Operationalize productivity-enhancing plays locally and provide feedback to guide regional and national process improvement efforts
Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business. Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check. Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Four year college degree required
- 3+ years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- 2+ years in people management highly preferred, with proven record of meeting team performance standards
- Retail and/or consumer sales experience highly preferred
- Prior experience with lead generation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with email, Excel, Word and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Experience with recruiting and people management platforms preferred but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to create a positive team environment
- Generous base salary plus bonus
- Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top