Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst
The Digital Sales and Acquisition Marketing team is looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong grounding in analytics, process, and software. The Senior Analyst must work to improve the business in all possible ways, using a mix of analytical and design capabilities to provide insights that drive change and improvement. The best candidate will be able to ascertain the true needs of the business, and drive methods for meeting those needs. He or she will be able to transfer input from across the functions into usable data and business requirements.
The Senior Analyst will provide business insights and analytics in support of Sunrun’s lead acquisition, sales development and inside sales teams. The position will extend outside of data and also work on business process and technology projects. The Senior Analyst must be able to thrive in a high growth environment and be comfortable working with changing priorities.
- Build and manage analysis activities including models, dashboards and reporting packages in multiple environments.
- Identify and monitor key financial and operating metrics, business risks, and opportunities.
- Develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to operations and key interface groups.
- Translate data into meaningful insights, to drive decision making, automation and process improvement, and uncover performance opportunities.
- Research data sources to develop metrics for monitoring and proactively improving sales business; develop quantitative operational and financial models as needed.
- Drive automation of routine data collection and develop reporting processes that aid operational performance management.
- Perform benchmarking analysis to related industry & best practice organizations.
- Prepare regular & ad hoc reports and presentations; respond to information requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Business, Finance, Statistics, or related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Powerpoint required
- Experience in R, SQL, JQuery preferred
- Expertise in Looker, Tableau, or other data visualization environments preferred
- Programming knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology preferred
- Applied knowledge of financial and business metrics
- Ability to think strategically about uses of data
- Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience presenting and reporting on plans and analyses to appropriate stakeholders
- Independently manage day-day activities
- Sense of humor and team mentality is a must
- Needs to love a little bit of chaos.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top