Sr. Contract Review Representative
The Contract Review Representative Lead will report directly to the Project Operations Supervisor and work to maximize the efficiency of internal operations by performing, coaching and training frontline Contract Review Representatives. The essential job duties and responsibilities listed below.
Who We Are:
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it.
In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as "solar service." Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces.
Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
- Evaluate and Approve contract packages for accuracy and completeness based on policy requirements
- Countersign contracts on behalf of Sunrun;
- Send contract documents to customer;
- Verify accuracy and completeness of Proposals and Service Contracts in SFDC
- Evaluate documents required as milestone proof and approve milestones for accuracy and completeness
- Manage incomplete submissions through Partner Portal and SFDC
- Assist in ad hoc projects such as audit document collection, rebate backlog cleanup, etc.
And here are the skills & experience you will need to be successful:
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Team Lead Experience
- Training/Coaching Experience
- Reporting and analyzing teammate error trends
- Comfortable giving constructive feedback to team
- Lead team meetings and create training materials
- Possess a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand key business concepts at a macro level
- Good analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Be flexible and able to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving business processes
- Strong Internet and research skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top