Sr. Analyst, Financial Modeling & Reporting
- San Francisco, CA
Do you love building financial models, working in financial systems, and doing financial analyses? This high-impact role at Sunrun might be for you.
We are looking for a highly quantitative thinker with a passion for financial analysis and building complex financial models. The role sits in our corporate Strategic Finance & Analytics (SF&A) team and provides analytic firepower across the entire team, providing broad experience working with various stakeholders. Ultimately, this position can lead to a more senior position within SF&A or across Sunrun.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses to support our business units
- Build and maintain financial models in our Anaplan tool
- Support corporate decision-making with ad hoc analytical projects
- Provide robust reporting to support our monthly actuals analysis and forecasting, our quarterly earnings release, and annual budgeting processes
- Collaborate with other members of the SF&A, accounting, project finance and business teams
- 5-7 years professional experience in a complicated quantitative role
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, with evidence of high academic achievement
- Highly analytical brain, as evidenced by education, past roles, & achievements
- Passion for financial analysis and financial modeling
- Aptitude for programming that is translatable to Anaplan
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comfort with fast-paced, demanding environment
- Impeccable judgment & ethics
- Deep coursework in finance and accounting
- Work experience in Finance (FP&A, investment banking, consulting, Big Four)
- Experience in Anaplan or similar planning tool
- Programming experience
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top