Service Transfers Coordinator
You will be part of a team that is responsible for ensuring that our customers can smoothly and efficiently transfer their Sunrun agreement to a new homeowner upon the sale of their home. To do so, you will interact with Sunrun customers and their home-buyers, real estate agents, and escrow officers to ensure the successful completion of this process. You will also have responsibility for ensuring that Sunrun protects its assets and interests and makes the right financial decisions. This position will report to Supervisor, Service Transfers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and educate sellers, potential home buyers, real estate agents and other parties in understanding benefits of third party-owned solar.
- Make outbound calls to proactively engage with customers, realtors, and lenders involved in real estate transactions including: regular home sales, bankruptcies, short sales and foreclosures.
- Perform financial analysis for decision making and provide documentation of the analysis for review and approval.
- Coordinate across departments including legal, credit, collections, fleet operations, sales, project finance and marketing for developing and updating policy, process improvement and process implementation.
- Seek creative solutions to difficult cases.
- Maintain ownership of service transfer case for duration of transaction. Pursue case closing in an organized and appropriate manner. Close and document transfer of Sunrun agreement.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Certifications, and other skills)
- Customer Focus: Demonstrated ability to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Discipline and Follow Through: Impeccable ability to follow up and follow through on commitments. Rigorous adherence to policies and process to drive efficiencies and minimize risk.
- Problem Solving: Tenacious problem solver. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail: Consistently and accurately documents activities.
- Communication: Clearly and succinctly communicates verbally and in writing, able to convey message with the desired effect. Uses appropriate amount of detail for intended audience. Builds and maintains working relationships across departments to document trends and drive process improvement.
- Negotiation: Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate and resolve disputes related to complex transactions between unwilling parties using good judgment.
- Team Work: Willingness to assist other team members with projects or cases. Willingness to take on non-case work related to service transfers.
- Organization: Must have demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Desirable: Experience in one of more of the following areas: negotiations, sales, real estate, collections, customer service
- College degree. Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top