Sales Effectiveness Administrative Associate
The Sales Effectiveness Administrator's (SEA )manages support functions essential to the Sales force’s operation and efficiency. This includes reporting, auditing and processing associated with the management of the operational expense budget, and promotional fulfillment. This is a full-time temporary position.
In order to be successful in the role applicants will need strong written and verbal communication skills, and a process oriented mindset. Applicants should be able to quickly learn processes, Implement processes, and identify areas to improve existing processes. In addition they will need a winning attitude, and be eager to complete any task set in front of them.
- Reporting, auditing and reconciling the operational expenses for Metro Market Leaders
- Reporting and tracking of promotions and appeasements for the Direct Sales team
- Processing all apparel and local marketing orders for Direct Sales
- Auditing & resolving promotions and offers tagged incorrectly
- Experience using a CRM system
- proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Desire to work with an environmentally positive and sustainable product
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to grow within the company
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top