Sales Development Representative
Sunrun is looking for highly motivated and talented solar advisors to join our rapidly-growing team. With Sunrun’s industry-leading training, success comes to those who are eager to learn and deliver a stunning experience while educating potential customers about our services. We are a performance-based culture that believes that hard work and success should be rewarded with both a strong compensation plan and opportunities for further career growth at Sunrun.
- Handles high volume of inbound and outbound calls from prospects inquiring about Solar.
- Qualifies prospective customers for solar.
- Provides an excellent experience for prospective customers by adhering to company call quality standards.
- Effectively overcomes and handles objections from solar prospects
- Educate and explore goals of prospective customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Distribute qualified lead information to Sales Consultants
- Confirms prospective customer’s understanding and knowledge of their consent to a signed sales agreement.
- Re-engage with prospects who have required future contact.
- Supports solar prospect inquiries via email and online chat
- Address prospective customer’s understanding of the benefits of solar through our products.
- Validating prospective customer’s contact and home information in CRM system.
- Reviewing prospect’s roof quality to determine eligibility for solar.
- High School Diploma Required
- A minimum of six months of experience in a call center environment required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ambition to succeed.
- Ability to effectively educate the public about the benefits of solar electricity and Sunrun Solar
- Proficient with email, Google suite, and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- Ability to speak bilingual/spanish a plus
- Be able to remain in a seated position for more than 75 percent of the workday
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force and occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds
- Sufficient visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions, operate office equipment and determine accuracy of the work assigned
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun, AEE Solar and SnapNrack are equal opportunity employers. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top