Retail Solar Supervisor
Sunrun has a strong culture that believes in grassroots team cultivation. Top performers and solution innovators are leaned on for new ideas and considered for promotion as we rapidly expand and grow in our existing territories, new footprints and business ventures. Your hard work and success will be rewarded financially and professionally.
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador to our vision, driving increased solar awareness
- Engage customers in retail locations, offering them Sunrun’s solar service solutions
- Meet team and individual sales goals set each month
Collaborate with Retail Solar Consultants to help them qualify leads, design systems, and close deals
- Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
- Conduct solar seminars and events for 20 or more people in a retail store or marketing event
- 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
- Flexible working weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- 2 years sales experience or 2 years customer service experience – high customer interaction (indoor, outdoor or retail)
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Generous hourly rate plus no cap on commissions
- Paid sales and marketing training
- Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
This position involves constant standing and moving in a retail warehouse environment. It requires standing in one location for the entire shift, except during meal and rest periods. Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds, reaching, stooping, and kneeling are also required.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top