Retail Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about pursuing a career with purpose where performance and resilience are rewarded with uncapped incentives? Do you thrive in fast-paced, semi-autonomous roles? Do you enjoy informing customers about new and innovative products? If that's you, we invite you to consider a rewarding career with Sunrun's retail field marketing team.
As a Retail Sales Advisor, you will be our brand ambassador and first point of contact for potential solar customers. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services within a retail partner store.
Our Retail Sales Advisors enjoy:
- Competitive hourly base pay and lucrative performance incentives
- Sales commissions for new solar contracts resulting from your efforts
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador of our vision
- Drive increased awareness of our residential solar options
- Qualify prospective customers for residential solar solutions
- Schedule in-home appointments with Sunrun field sales consultants
- Meet team and individual pre and post-sales goals
- Support community marketing events
Success in this role requires resilience, people skills, self-motivation and a passion for our mission to create a planet run by the sun
- Self-starter who is both mission and commission motivated
- Access to reliable transportation in order to travel reliably to retail locations, within a 30 mile radius
- Ability to consistently work all days of the week, including weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts (based on retailer schedules)
- Prior customer facing, sales or field marketing related experience is a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
This position involves constant standing and walking for the entire shift in a retail warehouse environment with the exception of meal, break and rest periods. Depending on your scheduled work locations, this position will either be standing in one location for the entire shift or walking and standing for the entire shift. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, stooping and kneeling are also required.
Previous solar or in-home sales experience is not required. Our extensive ongoing training and performance-based culture will help drive your achievement while positioning you for professional advancement. If you've got the passion to take on this role, we welcome your application.
Solar Careers For All
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That's why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women's Network, Sunrun's Veterans Network ("Liberty"), Women in Tech, and Sunrun's LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How To Apply
Apply online or email resume to this job at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top