Retail Sales Advisor
Are you passionate about pursuing a career with purpose where performance and resilience are rewarded with uncapped incentives? Do you thrive in fast-paced, semi-autonomous roles? Do you enjoy informing customers about new and innovative solutions designed to save them money? If that’s you, we invite you to consider a rewarding career with Sunrun’s retail field marketing team.
Sunrun is the leading residential solar provider in the US. As a Retail Sales Advisor, you will be our brand ambassador and first point of contact for potential solar customers. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services within a retail partner store.
Our Retail Sales Advisors enjoy:
- Competitive hourly base pay and lucrative performance incentives
- Sales commissions for new solar contracts resulting from your efforts
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador of our vision
- Drive increased awareness of our residential solar options
- Qualify prospective customers for residential solar solutions
- Schedule in-home appointments with Sunrun field sales consultants
- Meet team and individual pre and post-sales goals
- Support community marketing events
- Success in this role requires resilience, people skills, self-motivation and a passion for our mission to create a planet run by the sun
- Self-starter who is both mission and commission motivated
- Access to reliable transportation in order to travel to local events and retailers
- Able to work on a retail optimized schedule
- Prior customer facing, sales or field marketing related experience is a plus
Previous solar or in-home sales experience is not required. Our extensive ongoing training and performance-based culture will help drive your achievement while positioning you for professional advancement. If you've got the passion to take on this role, we welcome your application.
Sunrun and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top