Retail Sales Advisor
Sunrun continues to expand rapidly as customer awareness and demand for solar increases. We have long-established relationships with some of the nation’s largest and most trusted national retailers which provide us a great platform for driving further awareness and brand recognition. Retail Solar Advisors are Sunrun’s brand ambassadors inside these stores, and the first point of contact for many of Sunrun’s prospective customers. Our Retail Solar Advisors engage with prospective customers inside of our partner national retail stores, advise on the benefits of solar, and introduce qualified customers into the Sunrun sales process.
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador to our vision, driving increased solar awareness
- Engage prospective customers in retail locations about Sunrun Solar, qualifying the customer for solar, and scheduling them for an appointment with a Consultant.
- Utilize approved talk tracks when engaging with customers.
- Appropriately track appointments and follow up as needed. Works closely with Field Sales Consultant as part of sales process.
- Manage time effectively, and comply with shift check-in procedures as directed by leadership.
- Meet team and individual sales goals as set by leadership
- Ability to safely store, transport, and set up displays and collateral
- Lead gen in community marketing events as needed.
- 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales environment highly preferred
- Proficient with email, Google suite, iPad (or similar mobile devices), and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep customer information confidential
- Self-starter who approaches work with integrity and passion every day
- Ability to commute reliably to retail locations, up to a 30 mile radius between stores
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position involves constant standing and moving in a retail warehouse environment. It requires standing in one location for the entire shift, except during meal and rest periods. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, stooping, and kneeling are also required.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top