Remote Associate Direct Marketing Rep - Bilingual a Plus
The Operations Associate’s responsibility is to handle outbound calls to leads through the company CRM, verify the information on the lead form and confirm the lead’s interest in speaking to solar installers in their area.
- Handles outbound calls to leads through CRM and disposition lead based on outcome of the call
- Utilize the quality control script
- Verify and update information on lead form as needed
- Meet performance metrics defined by management
- Utilize company Skype and email for internal communications
- Experience with Skype or telephony systems
- Personable and professional phone conduct
- Must have a high speed internet connection (minimum 50 MBPS Speeds) and computer less than 2 years old
- Familiar using online software, Gmail, Google Docs and CRM (e.g. SalesForce) systems
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Knowledge or interest in solar power
- 2 years of prior call center experience
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top