Program Manager, Customer Acquisition and Lifecycle
- San Francisco, CA
As part of the sales and marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with the sales, marketing, product, pricing, software, and business development teams with the goal of driving demand for Sunrun -- specifically by increasing sales generated cultivate. You must develop collaboration and consensus from sales leaders as well as cross-functional partners in order to successfully deliver programs and tools that meet business goals and increase sales performance. As a subject matter authority with a dedicated focus on driving nurture, you are passionate about growing the business and hitting your goals; in order to achieve this, you think creatively across analytic and creative human-centered solutions.
Architecting of Campaigns & Content for Email, SMS, and Push Notifications
- Take ownership of the framework documentation, timelines, and implementation for nurture customer touchpoints
- Identify, scope, and prioritize the high-impact opportunities; understand profitability drivers and ensure your recommendations are financially sound
- Conceptualize, Strategize, and Build new workflows for each stage of the sales lead/opportunity experience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team (but also take a lead role in) developing customer and sales rep facing content, including social media strategy
- Hold regular kick-offs and feedback sessions with Marketing, sales, and development teams to build out new email, SMS, push, or direct mail campaigns.
- Identify data, triggers, and processes that are needed to build each customer nurture campaign.
Implement and Maintain the Testing & Optimization Roadmap for Customer Touchpoints
- Work directly with the tech team and implement new innovative customer journeys, functionalities, data feeds, and connections.
- Maintain the roadmap for testing and optimization after creation, and of existing touchpoints and maintain the reporting & updates that go out to the executive team.
- Build and execute on email, SMS, and push campaign testing within our technology platforms
- Communicate with key stakeholders to disseminate information necessary for call center teams, IT teams, and others to execute and measure testing appropriately.
- Increase the sophistication of our nurture program through an understanding of industry-standard methodologies, current trends, new technologies, and regular/iterative testing
Analyze and Build Reports on Client Engagement (30%)
- Take the lead on building reporting & analysis for the sales lead/opportunity nurture behavior and customer site, email, SMS, App usage.
- Build segmentation & Targeting models and productizing
- Work with internal data and analytics partners to identify data that is needed for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Translate changes to Customer Experience to realized business value.
- 7+ years of related CRM, database marketing, and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Experience building, implementing and leading sophisticated programs across many partner groups
- Deep knowledge of how to use CRM/engagement marketing technology to drive business results, including CRM databases & ESP/Marketing Automation System
- Mastery in extracting insights from data to get results. Ability to get qualitative and quantitative insights that you can synthesize into business recommendations. You will partner with data analysts, but you have some ability to build and manage your own reporting.
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven. Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and creative. Strong iterative problem-solving abilities and a positive attitude.
- All-around teammate; collaborative by nature
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Knowledgeable in the renewables and/or energy market landscape a plus
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top