Program Manager & Analyst, Business Development
Sunrun is the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. In this capacity Sunrun works with partners across the solar ecosystem to develop new products and services in order to achieve our mission, creating a planet run by the sun. Initially focussing on the Puerto Rico market you will work closely with Business Development, Operations, Finance, Field Service, Billing, Technology, and other teams to ensure the success of this market managing the initial projects, and defining the processes and procedures required to support the growth of this and future growth initiatives.
- Assessment of new markets against existing operational capabilities and policy requirements identifying gaps and risks. Conduct process and policy design with multiple stakeholders across Sunrun including Business Development, Finance, Legal, Field Service, Billing, IT and other Operations teams to accommodate market conditions while meeting business requirements.
- Oversee initial projects, iteratively improving the process, procedures and tools until ready for deployment into Sunrun standard operations.
- Conduct data analysis and organization for new products and initiatives. Build tools/models to help streamline project integration and track performance.
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners. Work with software to integrate new products and initiatives into Sunrun platforms. Track and resolve any post integration issues.
- Report on progress, issues, and risks to leadership. Generate options analysis and execute recommended solutions. Identify opportunities for simplification and improvement in future initiatives.
- Fluent Spanish (spoken and written)
- Excellent process analysis and requirements gathering skills including the ability to conduct fit gap analysis and identify solutions
- Strong process and procedure documentation skills
- Project management skills developing and managing to tight deadlines
- Data mapping and architecture
- Business case and software requirement development
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Salesforce (or similar systems)
- 2-5 years experience designing and implementing cross-functional initiatives
- Experience in solar operations is a plus but not required
- A hands on approach to problem solving with the ability to own and execute proposed solutions until tested and stable for deployment to the larger business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in an easy to understand fashion. Able to motivate and influence stakeholders to drive issues to resolution.
- Solid problem solving and process analysis skills to quickly define implementable solutions to address immediate issues while enabling long term scalable solutions
- Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated and resourceful with excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- High attention to detail
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top