Manager, Portfolio Management
The Partner Operations team is responsible for supporting Sunrun’s strategic goals in meeting installation goals, driving project cycle improvements and measuring operational performance. The team partners with Partner Management to provide an excellent process experience to partners through the lifecycle of the process. Partner Operations ensure all contractual requirements are met from the point of transfer from sales to operations execution, and that our customers’ expectations on timelines and quality are realized. The Manager Partner Operations is a leadership role providing direct, first line support and management of personnel responsible for a variety of tasks and deliverables within the organization. Focus is on partner management, driving cycle time improvements, managing KPI’s, portfolio management, team management, metrics and reporting or a combination of areas.
- Implement and measure key success factors to measure sales and installation partners
- Partner with account management team to establish partner scorecard and work with partner team to implement improvements
- Identify process gaps and implement solutions
- Shares responsibility with integrated partner network to meet project cycle time objectives. Cycle time defined from customer signature through installation of the system.
- Pipeline management: monitor team workload, addressing concerns or backlog as needed. Drive action plans to address partner or team shortfalls.
- Establishes strong working relationships with operations personnel and partner account management
- Manage process for purchasing built projects into the portfolio
- Oversees the suite of projects in progress for a partner or set of partners from signoff to final completion.
- Run 1:1's, check-ins, team meetings, and provide development support to your team
- Support the people who report to you, building operational plans, developing and fostering professional development.
- Formulate strategies to drive better execution and improved processes.
- Set and measure KPI’s, analyze data to ensure supported teams are hitting performance metrics; create and execute action plans as needed.
- Manage all hiring and onboarding within your teams, including transition planning, new hire training and interfacing with Talent Acquisition/HR
- Develop training and process communication for policy and process changes.
- Partner with Legal, Asset Management and other cross functional groups to ensure our turnkeys are getting executed and supporting the business the best way possible
- 3-5 years management, coaching, or leadership experience. Project management experience a plus.
- Understanding of residential solar markets, regulatory requirements, and solar power service mechanics a plus
- Experience leading highly motivated and demanding team within a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Highly adaptable and comfortable managing amidst ambiguity
- Ability to provide a well – reasoned, fact based and clear point of view
- Strong verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to tailor communication style and approach to partner effectively with a diverse group of internal and external clients
- Excellent business writing skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, ability and passion for solving complex customer issues
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer experience
- Propensity to follow through and drive toward resolution
- Excellent computer skills including google and office suite, email and web proficiency, experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, the ability to lead the development and maintenance of forecasting, data analytics, cycle time metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top