Manager, Corporate Finance
- San Francisco, CA
Do you thrive on figuring out how to financially model complicated business decisions? This high-profile role at Sunrun might be for you.
We are looking for a deeply analytical finance person who can translate complex ideas into crisp financial insights. The role sits in our corporate Strategic Finance & Analytics (SF&A) team and reports to the Director of Corporate Finance. In this position, you will have a wide view of SunRun's business and work on our hotspot challenges, with the opportunity to transition into deeper coverage of an area.
This project includes a combination of regular budgeting, forecasting, and reporting with a variety of special projects that will change frequently, depending on the needs of the business. Some projects may last for several quarters, while others may last a day or a week. At any given point in time, you'll be juggling several projects. One day you may be working with a business unit to model a new initiative, the next you may be working on the diligence of an M&A transaction, the next you may be doing analysis for our earnings release, and the next you might be doing modeling for the annual plan. The consistent threads through your responsibilities are:
- Perform rigorous financial analysis, at varying levels of detail
- Fully understand how your analyses tie into our internal & external management reports
- Prepare presentations in which analyses are crisply explained for an executive audience
- Collaborate across the SF&A team and with our partners across the business
- Support ad hoc projects as-needed
- Deep knowledge in finance and accounting for large organizations with complicated financial structures
- Highly analytical brain, as evidenced by past roles & achievements
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comfort with fast-paced, demanding environment
- Impeccable judgment & ethics
- 7+ years experience in finance, preferably in a combination of internal roles in large companies and external roles (consulting, Big4, I-banking)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- Advanced coursework in finance and accounting
- Experience in Anaplan or similar planning tool
- Familiarity with project finance and the solar industry
- Passion for creating a planet run by the sun
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top