While others only dream about a world of clean, sustainable power, you can make it a reality at Sunrun. We’re the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar technology at a rate of one solar installation every 10 minutes. To make this kind of world-changing impact, we need passionate achievers to join our team.
As a Lead Installer, you will work closely with the Foreman to complete residential and small commercial solar installation projects. You will also guide, coordinate and oversee fellow installers. Responsibilities include:
- Installation of roof-mounted solar systems
- Racking and solar array assembly
- Sealing all roof penetrations
- Trenching, concrete work and equipment assembly
- Project clean up
To take on this important role, you must be a proven leader and problem solver with:
- Previous solar installation experience
- Prior experience leading teams of 3-5
- Electrical and/or roofing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent documentation skills
- Professional appearance and client interaction abilities
- Construction related experience
Sunrun offers excellent career advantages that include performance bonus potential, 401k, a stock purchase plan, a fun, collaborative culture and much more. More than that, you’ll experience the rewards that come from helping homeowners save money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and CO2 released into the atmosphere. Join us on our mission to create a planet run by the sun.
Culture and Values
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That’s why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women’s Network, Sunrun’s Veterans Network (“Liberty”), Women in Tech, and Sunrun’s LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top