Customer Service Representative
- Handle incoming calls from prospects inquiring about Solar and qualify as sales leads for Sales Consultants
- Explaining and simplifying complex and technical concepts related to solar technology
- Understanding, explaining and simplifying complex concepts related to return on investment and other financial aspects of solar electric systems.
- Manage and track a large volume of incoming internet and phone leads in a CRM system
- Educate and explore goals of prospective customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Distribute qualified lead information to Sales Consultants
- Maintain thorough knowledge of solar electric market conditions, rebate programs, and electric utility rate schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entrepreneurial nature with the willingness and ability to sell a positive product
- High School Diploma Required
- A minimum of 6 Months experience in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work with an environmentally positive and sustainable product
- Strong work ethic and ambition to succeed. A willingness to relocate for future growth opportunities is highly encouraged
- Ability to learn the complex technical and financial attributes of solar electric systems
- Ability to effectively educate the public about the benefits of solar electricity and Sunrun Solar
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to learn and effectively use a CRM system to track sales leads to close.
- Be able to remain in a seated position for more than 50 percent of the workday
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force and occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds
- Have adequate visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions, operate office equipment and determine accuracy of the work assigned
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun, AEE Solar and SnapNrack are equal opportunity employers. We hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability
Back to top