Credit & Collections Coordinator
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up.
- Contact delinquent customers by telephone, email, and letters according to collections policies
- Engage Sunrun customers with the highest level of professionalism
- Determine the reason for delinquency and work cooperatively with Sunrun Customers to resolve
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each assigned account
- Communicate regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Ensure all assigned accounts are managed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Weekly review and reporting of collections metrics to track progress against monthly forecasted goals
- Support cross-functional projects and teams.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance metrics
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of two years of collections, accounts receivable, or customer service experience required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience required.
- Oracle Experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Process-minded with the ability to problem solve, detect patterns, and give advice on trouble shooting
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to work on complex issues.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly organized, self-disciplined and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top