- Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property.
- Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues.
- Work with branch team and home owners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to support our solar equipment.
- Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations.
- Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education requirements.
- Must possess a current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification.
- Minimum 4 years of electrical installation and repair experience.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret one line & CAD drawings.
- Able to perform advanced electrical calculations.
- Knowledge of current NEC and ability to navigate it.
- Understanding of wire and conduit sizing and how to make adjustments for environmental factors
- Must be willing to work in high places. Our installations are on rooftops, and subsequently, you will be on them!
- Willing to work with and develop apprentices. You will facilitate their success.
- Willing to perform work as directed in high pressure situations.
- Must maintain a clean and valid driver's license, and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop environment
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact with co-workers and participate in meetings
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top