More than 3,000 employees redefining how homes are powered. One new solar installation every ten minutes. 2.7 million tons of CO2 offset. If you’re ready to make this kind of world-changing difference, Sunrun is ready for you. We’re the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. We’re on the move and we have exciting opportunities for electricians to help us protect the planet by changing the way people power their homes.
We need your technical expertise to:
- Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the power grid of our customer’s residential property
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues
- Work with the branch team and home owners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs
- Work with local inspectors to satisfy requirements and expectations
- Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with ratios and continuing education requirements
We’re seeking passionate professionals with unyielding integrity and:
- Current and valid Journeyman License/Electrician Certification (where required by State regulations)
- Minimum of four years of electrical installation and repair experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Ability to read and interpret one line & CAD drawings
- Knowledge of current NEC and ability to navigate it
- Ability to work on the roof
- Commitment to mentoring and facilitating the success of apprentices
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Sunrun offers excellent career advantages that include performance bonus potential, 401k, a stock purchase plan, a fun, collaborative culture and much more. More than that, you’ll experience the rewards that come from helping homeowners save money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and CO2 released into the atmosphere. Join us on our mission to create a planet run by the sun.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top