Branch Operations Coordinator
- Prepare, submit, and retrieve permit packages in accordance with jurisdictional requirements, if assigned
- Communicate with jurisdictions, the Construction Supervisor, and Engineering Team members to resolve any redline issues
- Meet with customers and discuss project details in order to provide updates and accommodate their needs
- Schedule appointments to meet customers and obtain customer signatures, final paperwork signoff and payment collection. Organize all completed paperwork, and process payments in a compliant, secure manner, if assigned.
- Prepare project documentation for construction teams
- Utilize software systems to record progress of various tasks
- Organizes office operations and procedures (office supply orders, event coordination, maintains Branch filing system, and timekeeping when applicable)
- Coordinates and maintains meeting notes and cross-functional marketing when assigned (i.e. Safety Meetings, Branch Staff Meetings, HR documents, corporate communications, etc.)
- Ensures Order Management and Accounting Departments (A/P and A/R) have necessary project details for job invoicing
- Assists the Branch Operations Manager with ad-hoc tasks when assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4+ years of previous project administration or field construction experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet use, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top