Associate Salesforce Development Analyst
Application support team member will be triaging and resolving the support of Software Product Management and Engineering & Technology Organization's portfolio of products and tool sets. This role will support the operational needs, analysis and administration of tool sets across the software and Engineering Eco system. In this role it is expected to partner closely with the Product Owners across Engineering teams to gain a deep understanding of Sales, Marketing, Service and Operational organizational business strategies to enable best in class platform and maintain it for success. The ideal candidate is expected to bring in immense business process and technology knowledge to the organization with an intent provide the best in class internal employee experience, external Customer & Partner experience throughout the platform.
Salesforce Administration and Support :
• Provide first level Salesforce end-user support, such as access issues, data issues, and system functionality questions
• Develop and maintain system reports and dashboards to bring decision insights to our sales and services teams
• Configure and manage product catalog and product price books to ensure data accuracy
• Manage role hierarchy and account assignments in Salesforce to ensure proper alignment to Client Success account teams
• Manage post-installation configuration changes of business selected applications that support sales enablement
• Apply Level 1 business configuration changes (not requiring Technology change process engagement) to the Salesforce production instance
• Provide regular reporting of all Level 1 business configuration changes applied to CRM system
• Create and maintain internal Client Success Operations job aides to assist in cross-training and provide baseline for improvement identification efforts
• Coordinate with business process management team to ensure system configuration is aligned with optimal process design
• Keep abreast with new Salesforce.com features and functionality and provide continuous Sales team process improvement recommendations to drive greater efficiencies
Monitor platform adoption, utilization and impact across Salesforce instance:
• Help monitor relevant KPIs from a Customer and Partner Experience (external) and sales enablement (internal) perspective
• Develop utilization reports and dashboards for all enabled Salesforce capabilities, review on a frequent basis, and proactively identify adoption issues
• Perform root cause analysis of any identified Salesforce issues and effectively communicate to relevant parties across business and technology
• Partner with the business and technology teams to establish a user license tracking and management process and provide reports for visibility and planning purposes
• Provide insight into operational implications of data governance process changes with regard to Salesforce platform
• Provide insight into operational implications of data integration quality issues with regard to Salesforce platform
- BS in CS or equivalent background.
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects, with at least 2 years of experience in Salesforce configuration and apex development work.
- SFDC toolkit experience (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with a good understanding of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.).
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permission sets, roles, profiles, groups, security setup, views, and page layouts).
- Experience in migrating code from sandboxes to production environment and addressing issues.
- Experience with building web services for internal and external applications.
- Salesforce.com 401 and/or 501 certification is desirable.
Qualitative Skills :
- Self-directed, willingness to take initiative, make decisions and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work with remote teams is critical.
- Energetic team player who works well with others, readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development.
- Committed to deliver on time according to requirements and business needs.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top