Associate Contract Coordinator
We are looking for a talented person to join our Contract Coordination team. The Associate Contract Coordinator is an important team member in the Partner Operations team. Members of this team are expected to work cross functionally and the role requires collaboration and coordination with multiple groups within Sunrun and our partners. This role is responsible for creating and tracking sub-Contracts, work requests and maintaining compliance documentation of the partner network. This person will support our regional operations teams in getting residential solar installed quickly and cost effectively.
- Review and edit all incoming subcontract requests to ensure compliance with Sunrun’s requirements for insurance, licensing, and performance standards.
- Review scope of work, price and generate work requests for certified partners.
- Review completed work requests for accuracy and complete internal workflows; including system updates, invoice processing, and auditing procedures.
- Maintain partner compliance documentation for Sunrun including insurance certificates, licensing and background checks (as required).
- Work cross functionally to develop and maintain a strong professional relationship with the Operations team.
- Be adaptable and solution oriented through team collaboration
- Complete special projects as requested
- Two year college degree or 1+ years in contract management related role preferred
- Must be self-directed and an independent thinker
- Acute awareness & ability to manage to deadlines
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Highly proficient with desktop applications including Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels and departments of the organization
- Possess a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand key business concepts at a macro level
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving business processes
- Salesforce CRM and Oracle ERP experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Back to top