Analyst, Asset Management
- San Francisco, CA
The Asset Analyst supports Sunrun's Project Finance department by reporting on residential solar assets to fund investors and driving operational efficiency. The analyst will become a subject matter expert on numerous business processes across the lifecycle of our solar assets in order to effectively synthesize key operational and financial data for external reporting. The Asset Analyst should be comfortable working across departments to influence workflows that benefit Sunrun's fund investors.
This role is best suited to individuals excited about business processes, process improvements and leveraging Sunrun's data warehouse. This role also requires an interest in learning about complex financial funds (Tax Equity, term loans, ABS), a keen eye for details and the ability to support critical company deadlines.
- Act as portfolio assistant to setup and execute every other day asset sales
- Review fund legal transaction documents for determining fund and reporting requirements
- Track delivery and compliance of all required reports to internal/external parties
- Build and maintain recurring reports using Excel, Salesforce and Oracle BI
- Collaborate with Fund Managers on ad hoc analysis and managing investor relationships
- Engage with groups across the company to operationalize data management
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 year work experience
- Proficient with Excel and Major Google business products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Detail oriented with the ability to pick up and retain a wide breadth of knowledge
- Acute awareness & ability to manage to deadlines
- Highly organized, self-directed and process oriented
- Propensity to follow through and drive toward resolution
- Effective communicator and collaborator across multiple levels/functions
- Agile and adaptable; able to handle a fast changing landscape and think on your toes
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Looker, Snowflake, or Oracle ERP
- Familiarity with general accounting principles
- Comfort/interest reading legal documents
- Solar industry knowledge
- Excel Test
- Please include GPA in resume
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top