Affiliate Marketing Manager
Clean Energy Experts (a subsidiary of Sunrun, Inc.) is recognized nationally as a leader in advertising, marketing, and customer acquisition for the Solar Energy industry. We operate the nation’s largest marketplace for residential solar leads and appointments. Sharpen your skills in a company that’s growing rapidly, paying well AND doing social good.
We are seeking individuals with a balance of quantitative and sales/account management skills with excitement and interest in Business Development and Affiliate Marketing to join our team. This position will be responsible for prospecting for new vendors, full cycle onboarding and continued account management and optimization. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will work with senior management and internal team members to run effective vendor campaigns that deliver on their performance goals. Work requires a quantitative mind to exercise discretion in planning and running campaigns as well as sales, prospecting and account management skills. In short, we’re looking for someone with a balance of a money-motivated sales mentality and analytical skills.
- Prospect for and on-board new residential solar lead vendors through own efforts and by handling inbound inquiries.
- Perform daily outreach to new and existing lead vendors. Increase revenue through onboarding new accounts and optimizing existing business.
- Preparing performance reports on campaigns, ads and placements and making adjustments based on statistical analysis
- Analyzing key campaign performance and quality control metrics such as revenue per lead, cost per lead, margins, and lead volumes and providing recommendations to management.
- Researching new digital marketing offerings and tactics and providing recommendations to management.
- Communicating effectively with management, operations and sales staff as needed.
- Delivering results from a remote work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Proficient using MS Excel, and internet software applications. All around computer literacy.
- Experience with online marketing, advertising and affiliate marketing terminology a plus.
- Experience handling high value vendor/partner relationships
- Strong communication, analytic, and problem solving techniques
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize and balance key objectives.
- Ability to work remotely under general supervision
- Available to attend two, 2 day conferences per year.
- Be able to remain in a seated position for more than 50 percent of the workday.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force and occasionally lift and or move up to 15 pounds.
- Have adequate visual and hearing acuity to follow instructions, operate office equipment and determine accuracy of the work assigned.
- Ability to perform normal office duties.
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work.
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Meet Some of Sunrun's Employees
Director, Regional Operations
Daryl and his team handle the post-sale permitting, scheduling, dispatching, and installation of Sunrun systems for the southwest region of the United States.
Back to top