Web Marketing Developer (Full-Stack)
- Redwood City, CA
Web Marketing Developer (Full-Stack) - Not a remote role - Based in the Bay Area
Sumo Logic is looking for a motivated web developer with a self-starter attitude to help maintain the corporate website, which also houses the blog, as well as its international web properties.
The Marketing Web Developer will primarily work with the Digital Marketing team but will also collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Creative, Events, and Communications. The Marketing Web Developer will report to the Director of Web Strategy & Operations.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Full-stack web development for multiple web properties
- Manage Craft 3 CMS publishing process and maintain the custom theme
- Translate Photoshop and Sketch mockups into web pages
- Test all web properties across multiple browsers and screen sizes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure website content and messaging is always up-to-date
- Build and maintain international microsites to support global expansion
- Identify areas of improvement for conversion rate optimization (CRO) across web properties
- Support the general Marketing team with day-to-day website update requests and bug fixes
- Coordinate and prioritize between general website maintenance tasks, technical debt and new projects
- Employ industry best practices to proactively identify, recommend and implement security safeguards to web infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date on Technical SEO best practices and train other team members on requirements and industry updates
- Create and maintain documentation for workflows and processes
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 3+ years in a similar web development role, preferably for Marketing in a SaaS technology company
- Basic knowledge of Java and MySQL
- Experience with Git/GitHub for version control
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and process
- Extensive knowledge of responsive web design principles
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly with no adversity to context switching
- Familiarity with Linux command prompt
- General awareness of user experience best practices for Marketing websites
- Working knowledge of MarTech tools and landscape, such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and dedicated team player
- A high degree of independent judgment
- Bonus points for experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, JIRA
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top