Sr. Paid Search Marketer
- Redwood City, CA
Sr. Paid Search Marketer
Sumo Logic is seeking a Sr. Paid Search Marketer to drive new customer acquisition, optimize and scale our paid search campaigns.
Reporting to Sumo Logic’s Head of Digital Marketing, the Senior Paid Search Marketer will manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns. This role will work closely with our Paid Search Analyst and Paid Search Strategist.
- Own the optimization and management of Google paid search program, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Experience in developing launch plans and driving successful ROI within competitive non-brand categories.
- Apply a growth hacking mentality with scripting, data mining and technical implementations for optimizing existing and finding relevant keywords to maintain competitiveness in an advanced digital market.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions.
- Provide creative ad copy and landing page suggestions.
- Develop channel health scorecards & quarterly QBRs to track paid search performance progress across the global enterprise.
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to advise and create new landing page design and content, and measure impact on conversion.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 4+ years of hands-on paid search experience.
- A proven track record of SEM success in a competitive market.
- Effective track record of managing over $100k/month in Google SEM spend.
- Proficiency with SEM reporting and analytical tools, e.g., Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Supermetrics, etc.
- Passion for modular and disciplined keyword and ad testing.
- Advanced application of technical solutions to improve paid search efficiency (ex. scripts, keyword mining, keyword-to-landing page tokenizing, etc.)
- Ability to wear both strategic and tactical hats.
- Ability to create clear and understandable presentations using data.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, computer science, or communications.
- The ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, demonstrate creativity and problem-solving skills and communicate complex messages to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of new technological trends, and the value of emerging channels, platforms, and/or technology.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top