Senior Technical Product Manager, Partner Solutions
- Noida, India
Senior Technical Product Manager, Partner Solutions
Based in Noida or Bangalore, India
We are looking for a Technical or Senior Technical Product Manager who will be a hands-on leader responsible for defining and leading our execution of integrations for container services and orchestration and application observability across cloud IaaS platforms, ISV partners and marketplaces.
You will report to the VP of Product Management to help execute the strategy and direction for our DevOps and marketplace integrations. You will work as part of a product management team that leads the definition of all Sumo products and will work integrally with our product teams, core platform engineering and our cloud and ISV application partners.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager bringing large-scale open, extensible SaaS and solutions to market. We will also consider strong pre-sales/professional services engineers with strong customer-facing and technical skills. This candidate will be passionate about modern applications architectures, cloud/SaaS business models, building large-scale developer ecosystems, and will have impeccable communication skills.
- Execute and define the direction of Sumo Logic container monitoring and application observability integrations across application stacks, cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) and DevOps tools that enable us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market.
- Lead the market/technology research developing a deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors.
- Work closely with cloud providers and ISV partners to understand the ecosystem and define solutions for joint customers
- Define technical and functional requirements for solutions and ensure timely release of products, managing the complete life cycle of products/services.
- Manage the overall cross-product backlog for solution requirements, drive alignment across teams and communicate status and progress.
- Evangelize solutions with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, Product Marketing, Sales, Technical Sales and Customer Support
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong background in container and orchestration technologies, modern application stacks, DevOps and/or DevSecOps practices
- Deep technical knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, and other cloud based software and platforms
- Practical knowledge of deploying production-grade applications on Kubernetes and cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong background with scripting, application programming interfaces (APIs), development and automation tools
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and drive to make the vision a reality
- You are comfortable being hands-on in fast moving and rapidly changing technologies and products
- You are able to articulate the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 5-7 years experience working in either a highly technical product management, sales engineering, engineering management, professional services, business development or customer success role in the enterprise software/SaaS space
- 1-3 years of recent experience building application stack on Kubernetes, AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience and familiarity with DevOps, SecOps, IT management products and services
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. MBA Preferred
About Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, Continuous Intelligence Platform for DevOps and Security Operations delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. More than 2,000 customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the intelligence to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform based on a true, multi-tenant, SaaS architecture, enabling digital businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top