Senior Manager, Mid Market Sales
- Redwood City, CA
Manager (or Senior Manger), Mid Market Sales (Inside Sales - Net New Logo team)
Location of position: Redwood City, CA or Denver, CO (once offices re-open)
We're looking for a hands-on Inside Sales Manager to lead our Mid-Market team at our HQ in Redwood City, CA or Denver, CO. We are seeking an experienced sales leader who has a strong understanding of complex software technologies, ideally with experience selling to ITOps, SecOps or DevOps leaders. We’re seeking an experienced professional with superb mentorship experience, a consultative sales approach, demonstrated experience of over-quota achievement in an enterprise software sales environment and have a proven track record of managing individual contributor sales people towards organizational and quota success
Ideally, you will have lead teams upwards of 10 Inside Sales executive. This team is focused on net-new account builds.
- Manage a team who will sell to a defined geographic territory.
- Manage up to 10 Mid Market / SMB Sales Executives.
- Drive and monitor account planning and execution to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Set strategy, create plans, and manage a team to meet or exceed results.
- Mentor and develop the team under your leadership.
- Help close and process all prospects, managing your team's full sales lifecycle.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts at a team level.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing a net-new logo hunter sales team with direct closing experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, complex software sales environment. We are ideally seeking a candidate with experience managing teams selling a complex software to Security, DevOps and/or IT Ops buyers.
- Consistent history of quota over-achievement.
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
- Ability to work on-site in Redwood City, CA.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top