Senior Director, HR Business Partner
- Redwood City, CA
Senior HR Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity at Sumo Logic for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to support our Global Product Development organization. The HR Business Partner is responsible for building close relationships with the client group to advise and guide on the people aspects of business decisions and to ensure decisions are aligned with Company culture and practices.
- Acts as an HR Business Partner to all employees, managers and leaders in the organization(s) supported.
- Understands the client group strategy, challenges, business initiatives and business model.
- Provides strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to executives on people management aspects of their business. This includes driving organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee engagement solutions
- Acts as the advocate for leading the talent management and development plans for the Product Development team with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession bench strength.
- Directs, develops and drives the Product Development team’s global workforce plan and human capital strategies by acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the business
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Finance to ensure a feasible, pro-active workforce plan is in place and well executed
- Develops and analyzes metrics to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and overall employee experience
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management and total rewards)
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions
- Exceptional communication skills combined with demonstrated problem solving ability are critical for this role
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment
- Viewed as a resource for advice and guidance by peers and senior leaders
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment
- Able to build relationships as a trusted advisor, develop credibility with internal clients
- 5+ years as HR Business Partner from SaaS or Software space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about complex, leading edge technology
- Teamwork skills and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a start-up
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Sumo Logic became a publicly traded company in 2020.
Back to top