Recruiting Operations Manager
- Redwood City, CA
Recruiting Operations Manager
** Role can be remote. Ideally, would like this hire to sit in Denver, CO, Austin, TX or Redwood City, CA.
We are looking for a data driven Recruiting Operations Manager who is obsessed with data and developing and driving scalable processes. This is very much of a thought leadership role, with a focus on Talent Acquisition operational efficiencies and process improvements. You should be able to synthesize information, explain it with relevant metaphors and whiteboard it beautifully. We want to hear your ideas for distilling complex manual processes into streamlined automated processes.
Sumo Logic is a real-time continuous intelligence platform. We have over 2,500 customers and we analyze 100d’s of petabytes of data, daily. When a customer experiences an outage, they turn to our platform to analyze the machine data and figure out what happened. Our product aids the user in making critical decisions and responding rapidly.
We are looking for an innovative Recruiting Operations expert, a self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency across global recruiting for Sumo Logic. You should be capable of presenting creative solutions and eliciting feedback, while delivering innovative solutions to solve operational inefficiencies.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and lead Sumo Logic’s recruiting data and analytics program with weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on sourcing, interviewing activity, tracking towards quarterly hiring goals, and candidate experience.
- Creating and maintaining a capacity model, with data to drive future growth on the Talent team.
- Help manage and scale our recruiting systems and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience.
- Ensure all global processes meet SOX compliance requirements.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and implement changes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Manage the ongoing delivery of recruiting operations projects by identifying cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and building awareness of work across impacted stakeholders
- Provide dedicated reporting and processes support to People and Recruiting leaders in each region.
- Establish a globally consistent, cohesive brand across all areas and platforms for recruiting
- A minimum of 2 years of Recruiting Operations experience
- 4 plus years experience working in an analyst function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Proficient with: Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed and Google Suite of products.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Strong project management skills with experience driving projects from beginning to end
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
What we do: We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Massive Scale: Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Mission: Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Growth: Sumo Logic became a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Exchange. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,500 customers (60,000+ users) across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top