Product Designer - Platform
- Redwood City, CA
Location: Redwood City, CA
........... Post COVID, this role will be based at our HQ in Redwood City, CA.
The Sumo Logic user experience design team is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team in Redwood City, CA. We are looking for a passionate designer with experience in the B2B space and appreciation for complex and technical products, who can help us design great experiences for our users, focusing on our Continuous Intelligence Platform.
To be successful, you should be able to demonstrate experience in designing simple, clean and powerful experiences for complex products, working effectively with product teams with close collaboration with designers, product managers and engineers, in a high paced environment.
We are looking for a talented Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products.
- As a user experience designer of the Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligent Platform, you will be focusing on our core platform capabilities such as data management configurations, platform security, the sumo logic applications catalog, onboarding experience and more.
- Act as a point of contact from different cross functional departments
- Execute full UX solutions based on existing product vision and business requirements
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes and specs to stakeholders
- Lead research that identifies and defines user goals and value definition
- Lead data driven design methodologies to champion refinements of the product until the usability and experience reach a delightful experience and success criteria.
- Be highly adaptable in an ever-changing startup environment
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years work experience as a designer working on shippable products
- Has a track record of influencing the direction of the product and delivering high quality product
- Strong experience in working with engineering and product management teams to oversee the user experience of a product from discovery to delivery
- Experience with user research in building the product and testing to validate key insights
- A communicator who can easily explain the product design process with various teams
- A portfolio that highlights your strengths
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in design, human factors, HCI or a related discipline
- Experience working on enterprise software and specifically developer tools for IT professionals.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Back to top