Manager, Sales Development
- Denver, CO
Manager, Sales Development Team
Location: Denver, CO
- Manage Inbound and Outbound SDRs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities via SFDC. (e.g., call time, connect rates etc.)
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to become an expert on Sumo Logic products, sales personas, and services.
- Report on weekly and monthly metrics
- Identify and communicate recommendations for improvement in the areas of efficiency and productivity
- Collaborate with team to ensure a positive working relationship
- Provide daily leadership, development, and training to the team
- Assist with hiring, onboarding, and promoting SDR team members
- Create an accessible repository of weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- Work closely with Sales Ops & Biz Ops on creating standardized reports to track performance
- Identify processes & tools to help improve productivity & effectiveness of our organization
- Teach customer-centric engagement and value selling oriented qualification
- Educate the team on CRM utilization and best practices
- Work closely with the AE Team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development efforts
- Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
- Keep alignment doc up to date
- Remove roadblocks to SDR success
- Verifiable track record and experience leading a sales development / BDR team for a software company.
- Demonstrated success in managing, mentoring a growing team
- Deep understanding of leading through data analysis and metrics.
- A familiarity with SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models is a plus.
- A desire for operational rigor and excellence. You thrive to foster growth and evolve processes to accelerate success
- A customer-centric ethos.
- A knack for quickly deconstructing challenges, then prioritizing steps to tackle them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Back to top