Frontend Engineer (Mid or Senior)
- Warsaw, Poland
Front-end Engineer @ Sumo Logic
*** This role can be remote - from anywhere in Poland.
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Our customers, including Airbnb, Twitter, BBC and Toyota, choose our solution because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their large scale applications. Our micro services architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of TB daily across many geographic regions.
Apart from great technology, we boast our strong engineering culture. If you thrive at learning and solving challenging problems and at the same time you want to enjoy a lot of freedom and ownership over your projects - you will feel at home @ Sumo Logic. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive environment, where different points of view are valued and people are recognized for their contribution.
As a Front-end Engineer you will join our star studded Front-end Team in developing a user-friendly, advanced web interface for our platform.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design and develop a rich user interface for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
You should have:
- University degree in computer science or similar field
- 3+ (Mid) or 5+ (Senior) years of professional experience
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks: AngularJS, React
- Passion for technology
- Drive to create an amazing customer experience
- Good eye for design
- Experience working with interaction and visual designers (a plus)
Why it’s worth applying:
- Great salary - employment contract
- You will become a part of a strong engineering team
- Stock package
- $2000 / year educational budget
- Medical insurance for you and your family/partner
- Sports card
- WFH budget
- Individual English lessons with a native-speaker
Back to top