- Redwood City, CA
What you will do:
- Build a rich user interface primarily for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance.
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Write detailed design documents and documentation on system design and implementation
- Contribute to writing Integration tests and Unit Tests for micro-frontend architecture.
What you already have:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Sciences or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in the design, development, and use of component-based architectures, preferably with React and Redux
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Passionate and driven about creating an amazing customer experience
- Comfortable working with a remote team operating in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
- What we do: We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform - logs, time series metrics, and security analytics. We were founded in 2010 by experts in log management, big data, security systems, and enterprise-scale applications. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
- Our Customers: We serve DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
- Mission: Democratize machine data analytics through our platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale: Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
More information: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
Back to top