Enterprise Sales Engineer - Korea
- Alice Springs, Australia
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Seoul, Korea
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a Sumo Logic Sales Engineer, you will be paired with one or more of our Enterprise Account Executives and be our customer’s primary technical point of contact. You will take a consultative approach with our customers, identifying their pain points and driving technical alignment between customer needs and Sumo Logic's Next Generation Cloud-Based Log Management and Analytics solution.
You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers, but you will also keep a focus on advancing the sales process. The best candidates for this position will have a track record of success in being technically proficient as well as customer savvy. You must have an excellent knowledge of the requirements and challenges enterprises (small and large) face with log management and analytics.
What you'll be working on:
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the Sumo Logic service
- Assess customer requirements and identify technical alignment between customer needs and the Sumo Logic solution
- Communicate customer feedback and requirements to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service and other groups within Sumo Logic.
- Work hands-on with customers to install and deploy the Sumo Logic solution.
- As necessary, conduct end-users training on the Sumo Logic solution and functionality Work directly with customers to ensure their goals are being met
Your experience and skills should include:
- Fluent in Korean, with good communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, supporting a complex software sales cycle to DevOps or SecOps
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Deep Cloud experience working with platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Deep experience working directly with customers to ensure their goals are being met
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen, are a must
These additional skills would be highly desirable:
- A broad background in technical infrastructure, including servers, networking devices, and storage is very desirable
- Experience in successful start-ups is strongly preferred
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
- What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
- Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Back to top