HP/Dell Account Manager
Summit Information Resources, Inc. – An honoree of the prestigious Inc. 5000 group of "Fastest Growing Private Companies in the United States", Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's "Fast 50", and voted "100 Best Minnesota Businesses to Work For" for three straight years – is an established and growing IT equipment reseller looking for a driven and results-oriented Account Manager with a focus on HP/Dell servers and storage equipment.
The HP/Dell Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue quotas for Summit. This person will handle all aspects of business development, including prospecting, marketing, and relationship development. This position will be responsible for developing new customer relationships, and cultivating new and ongoing business opportunities within their existing accounts. In addition, the HP/Dell Account Manager will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and maximizing revenue for the company by developing long term client relationships.
This is a full time position that offers health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401K; PTO; competitive compensation and a relaxed dress policy. This position allows you an earnings potential of over $100,000.00, generally in your second or third year. If you want to work for an established and thriving IT equipment reseller in a position with limitless potential, then send us your resume today.
Primary Responsibilities include the following (other responsibilities may be assigned):
- Prospect potential client opportunities that would fit the Summit ideal customer profile.
- Manage and maximize marketing leads resulting in new business development.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of accounts.
- Daily outbound communications including calling, e-correspondence and social media activity.
- The creation and delivery of quotes to prospective and existing clients.
- The creation and delivery of sales orders to purchasing department.
- To understand the business needs and overall goals of your customers and prospects and be able to deliver the appropriate solution.
- To be able to effectively communicate the Summit value proposition, and Summit’s position in the marketplace.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to Summit clients.
- Offer solutions that are appropriate for the customer's need.
- Effectively manage account revenue generation.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
- Sales, marketing or business development experience desired – industry experience a plus.
- Customer service experience is desired, with strong people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, primarily telephone and e-communications.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to influence others.
- A highly focused work regimen, with strong self-management and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and team environment.
- Highly motivated with a focus on achieving goals and making money.
Hear from Grace, a HP/Dell Account Manager at Summit Information Resources:
Back to top