Administrative Assistant: Sales and Purchasing
Summit Information Resources, Inc. – Named for the third year in a row as one of "The 100 Best Companies to Work For" in Minnesota – is an established and growing IT equipment reseller looking for a driven and versatile Administrative Assistant.
The position requires an individual who can multi-task and work independently, in a high-paced environment, with a variety of personalities for a company based in Eagan, Minnesota. If you are hard-working, enthusiastic, friendly and looking for a career with an established and growing company, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Primary Responsibilities include the following (other responsibilities may be assigned):
* Process sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, returns, and credit memos according to company policies and procedures.
* Multi-task and prioritize to accommodate changing situations.
* Interface with managers, sales representatives, customers, and vendors via e-mail, telephone, and in person.
* Inventory adjustments and reporting.
* Commissions reporting.
* Logistics coordination and freight billing/receiving.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook primarily).
* General understanding of logistics coordination. Working with freight companies and forwarders, both domestic and international.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, primarily telephone and internet communications.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
* A highly focused work regimen, with strong self-management.
* Minimum of 3-5 years in related position.
Back to top