Administrative Assistant: Sales and Purchasing
Summit Information Resources, Inc. – Named for the third year in a row as one of "The 100 Best Companies to Work For" in Minnesota – is an established and growing IT equipment reseller looking for a driven and versatile Administrative Assistant.
The position requires an individual who can multi-task and work independently, in a high-paced environment, with a variety of personalities for a company based in Eagan, Minnesota. If you are hard-working, enthusiastic, friendly and looking for a career with an established and growing company, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Primary Responsibilities include the following (other responsibilities may be assigned):
* Process sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, returns, and credit memos according to company policies and procedures.
* Multi-task and prioritize to accommodate changing situations.
* Interface with managers, sales representatives, customers, and vendors via e-mail, telephone, and in person.
* Inventory adjustments and reporting.
* Commissions reporting.
* Logistics coordination and freight billing/receiving.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook primarily).
* General understanding of logistics coordination. Working with freight companies and forwarders, both domestic and international.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, primarily telephone and internet communications.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
* A highly focused work regimen, with strong self-management.
* Minimum of 3-5 years in related position.
Meet Some of Summit Information Resources's Employees
Cisco Account Manager
Michaela manages Summit Information Resources’ Cisco accounts, providing clients with networking hardware that offers customized solutions to any issues the business may be facing.
Back to top