As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Training & Development Operations Manager to join our Success Academies team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Training & Development Operations Manager will be responsible for managing projects that support the training of our Network and School based Operations staff members.
- Work with the Associate Directors to develop and support Organizational Design initiatives around Training & Development within the Operations department;
- Construct detailed project plans that can be viewed and understood, by multiple stakeholders;
- Spearhead project planning sessions resulting in alignment with departmental goals and
- Present oral and written reports outlining milestones in project plans (including problems,
resolutions and potential impact) to varying levels of management;
- Oversee the design, coordination and execution of virtual and onsite training materials and
sessions (including multiple department-wide training programs);
- Achieve operational objectives by identifying trends, determining system improvements, and
implementing change that supports operational and instructional efforts; -
- Liaise with Academics, Creative Content, Education Institute, and IT departments
to align new training initiatives and platforms as necessary;
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with school based and network based teams; and
- Initiate, maintain, and manage relationships with third party vendors, resulting in favorable
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- 2-4 years of relevant live events training experience, while supporting short and long-term projects in a fast-paced & high expectations environment;
- Experience implementing, modifying, and maintaining scalable, organizational-wide compliant systems;
- Proactively seeks development and external feedback to improve self and work product;
- Successfully develops project plans that forecast challenges and reflect strong understanding of operational model; and
- Utilize their successful relationships to maximize efficiency and support departmental initiatives.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.