We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Training Associate to join our Education Institute team.
We are now looking for an ambitious Training Associate who will be responsible for managing the logistics and execution of blended learning training workshops, as well as supporting multiple projects including training for teachers, principals, operations and central office staff. Our Training Associate has the exciting opportunity to…
- Provide facilities and logistics support for on-site training programming and seminars provided by vendors;
- Coordinate project execution and support multiple training programs throughout the year including managing inventory of appropriate venues, catering providers, necessary audio/visual tools, and other resources for successful training implementation;
- Build and manage web pages to surface learning content;
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information;
- Work with Program Managers to develop and support instructional design initiatives;
- Collect and analyze participant feedback data to assess training needs on an ongoing and consistent basis;
- Discover and learn about the various roles that exist across the organization, and ultimately work towards building specialist knowledge of particular roles and/or departments;
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with school and network-based teams, and vendors.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a Bachelor's degree, 2-3 years of relevant experience and a high level of professionalism and organization.
The ideal candidate must also demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Data Management and Analysis. Experience with creation of evaluation tools, data analysis and reporting is preferred.
- Passion for Learning. Proactively seeks development and external feedback to improve self and work products, and shares lessons-learned with colleagues.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making. Proactively identifies and assesses problems, and utilizes available resources to implement and communicate efficient solutions, assess outcomes, and make necessary adjustments.
- Relationship Management. Employs a variety of interpersonal tools to build and maintain positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders and achieve desired results.
- Systems Innovation. Evaluates systems continuously, seeks improvement, and shares innovations with the Network to strengthen overall organizational processes.
- Flexibility and Adaptability. Views unknown situations with a critical lens, and welcomes frequent change and ambiguity.
- Dedication to Mission. Committed to improving public education and supporting our schools.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.