We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Training Associate to join our Advisory Team.
As part of the Master’s and Certification Team, the Training Associate will be responsible for our training and certification programs for all teachers and leaders, as well as assisting with special projects as needed. You will report to the Manager of the Team. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to develop and execute large scale training and professional development programs in an energetic and close knit team. While any experience is appreciated, career changers are welcomed and we will provide on-site training!
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting high quality year-round interactive training for teachers and leaders, including special professional development trainings that translate into immediate and measurable improvements;
- Organizing operations and logistics across multiple network and school-based teams to provide training sessions, including planning, supporting, and executing professional development events;
- Updating and improving eLearning courses for teachers and leaders;
- Managing communications with teachers in graduate programs;
- Working closely with graduate school programs; and
- Implementing and improving systems for compiling, organizing, and analyzing data gathered from graduate programs.
Successful candidates should:
- Be highly organized and able to independently manage projects and deadlines;
- Approach challenges creatively and propose thoughtful solutions;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to plan, organize, and communicate with internal and external audiences;
- Be flexible and adjust to changes in priorities and tasks with a sense of urgency and attention to detail;
- Be willing to roll up their sleeves and go above and beyond; and
- Be eager to learn and have a passion for education reform.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.