Training and Certification Associate
Everyday, our schools are faced with the tremendous challenge of educating scholars and effectively managing third-party requests, safety concerns and general legal issues. Our Advisory Team works tirelessly to provide support for both our schools and scholars.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 11,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve these exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence and ethics, celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
We are seeking a Training and Certification Associate to join our Advisory Team. The Associate will be responsible for our training and certification programs for all teachers and leaders, as well as assisting with special projects as needed. S/he should be someone who...
- Is highly organized and able to independently manage projects and deadlines;
- Approaches challenges in creative ways and finds thoughtful solutions with a sense of urgency and attention to detail;
- Has strong communication skills that can be utilized in planning, organizing and communicating with internal and external audiences;
- Has flexibility to adjust expected tasks and schedule to updated priorities;
- Is willing to roll up one’s sleeves and go above and beyond;
- Is eager to learn and has a passion for education reform.
- Develop and support year-round interactive training: support in designing high quality, relevant professional development sessions for Leaders and Teachers that translate into immediate and measurable improvements.
- Organize operations and logistics: work with multiple network and school-based teams to provide consistent training sessions, including planning, supporting, and executing small and large-scale professional development events.
- Update and improve eLearning courses for teachers and leaders.
- Manage all communication with teachers in graduate programs to ensure that requirements are met and teachers are fully supported.
- Work closely with partner institutions on scheduling and logistics for graduate school programming.
- Develop and improve systems for compiling, organizing, and analyzing data on all graduate programs.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top