We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school.
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager to work with our internal enrollment team and third-party development partner on maintaining and enhancing our online enrollment system.
In this role you will be a liaison between subject matter experts, stakeholders across several departments, and our development partner to manage priorities and deliverables ahead of key business milestones to ensure operational continuity as we end the current school year and begin the next school year. You will be responsible for the design of modifications of systems to achieve business goals, excellence in support of end users through our internal and external service groups, and assuring quality of the application in advance of users accessing the system. You will also work with other technical teams to plan and execute integrations between systems.
- Ensure success of key business milestones dependent on our online enrollment system
- Gather and validate requirements from stakeholders and end-users and distribute to technical team for analysis and execution
- Document, define, and propose changes to business rules based on requirements analysis
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors, internal technology teams, and stakeholders and constituents across the organization
- Collaborate with our development partner to design modifications and enhancements to our system based on requirements
- Validate and manage changes in scope and schedule
- Manage internal and external customer support capacities (call center, ticketing system)
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Manage quality assurance processes including user acceptance testing
- Manage our data archive for the enrollment application including on-demand reporting
- 4+ years as a project manager in web application development
- 2+ years experience with mobile-friendly web development
- Experience with change management in a corporate or educational environment
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience managing work and professional relationships with 3rd party development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical teams, end-user groups, and managers
- High standards of professionalism, excellence, discipline, and collaboration
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the education domain
- Hands-on experience in web development
- Experience as a business process analyst
To join our team, upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.