Talent Recruitment Manager
We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Talent Recruitment Manager to join our Talent team and drive our aggressive recruitment campaign to recruit a variety of professionals across our 41 schools and central network office.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Talent, the Talent Recruitment Manager will set the standard for an exceptionally high-level and sophisticated approach to recruitment. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit high-quality candidates for teaching, leadership, and central network office roles.
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our employees.
- Partnering with network leadership to determine needs and present candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars.
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and overall design in a compelling way.
- Developing and executing a competitive campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally.
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
The Talent Recruitment Manager will have a major role in shaping the culture of the Talent team, and thus candidates should have a deep understanding of recruiting practices. Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- An eagerness to learn and a growth mindset
- Exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn
- Well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character
- An ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others
- Problem-solving and clear communication skills
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Back to top