- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are looking to hire a results-driven Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will play a critical role in supporting our Talent Acquisition team as we scale the enterprise.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition , the Recruiter will have the critical responsibility of driving our recruitment strategy and execution. This is a key role to support our the attraction and recruitment of Teachers for our network of 47 schools
- Creating and refining best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top talent from across the country;
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven colleagues who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partnering with school and network leaders to determine needs, and interviewing candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way;
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
- 4 plus years of successful full life cycle recruiting in a corporate environment, possibly with some agency experience, with exposure to high volume recruiting
- Bachelor's degree required
- LInkedIn recruiter knowledge and expertise; experience with Workday a plus
- Skilled in competency based behavioral interviewing techniques
- Experience in delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ability to think as a true Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Experience identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies
- Experience in proactively working with stakeholders to build effective candidate pipelines
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency and high bar of excellence
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships and thoughtfully
- Strong problem-solving and clear communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top