As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team.
Our 46 schools rely on the network staff at Success Academy for support in providing a world-class education to our scholars. Our network professionals fuel our mission across various areas of expertise. In partnership with network leadership, our Talent team at Success Academy’s central office has the immense responsibility of ensuring all of our network departments have exceptional talent to support our schools every day. We are seeking a results-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team and drive our aggressive campaign to recruit a variety of professionals across our 12 network departments.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Talent Acquisition, our Talent Acquisition Manager will:
- Create best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit high-quality candidates for teaching, leadership, and central network office roles;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our employees;
- Partner with network leadership to determine needs and present candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Communicate our strong, collaborative culture and overall design in a compelling way;
- Develop and execute a competitive campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally; and
- Thrive in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
Our Talent Acquisition Manager will play a major role in shaping the culture of the Talent Acquisition team, and thus candidates should have a deep understanding of recruiting practices. Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Have an eagerness to learn and a growth mindset;
- Hold exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Have well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character;
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others; and
- Have problem-solving and clear communication skills.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to source, network and build a robust talent pipeline.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.