Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
- New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education. We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 47 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We are looking to hire a results-driven Talent Acquisition Data Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition team.The Talent Acquisition Data Analyst will play a critical role in supporting our Talent Acquisition as we scale the enterprise.
This is a key role to support our Talent Acquisition reimagination - use of data in a more sophisticated way to transform hiring and retention.
- Conducts advanced statistical and modeling techniques with large, integrated data sets.
- Identifies meaningful patterns in the data to support decision making, predict values alignment, potential level of performance and probability of retention.
- Incorporates data analysis into day-to-day Talent Acquisition work through Visual & Daily Management (VDM).
- Contributes data insights to workforce planning enabling Talent Acquisition to refine sourcing, selection and staffing.
- Creates analysis to examine capability gap between desired profile and actual hires.
- Partners with the Human Capital Analytics team to ensure connectivity with the overall people analytics work.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a variety of industry sectors like financial services, consulting or education.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree in relevant discipline is preferred.
- Highly analytical, able to translate the data into meaningful insights and communicate with various constituents across senior management, school leaders, HRBPs and Talent Acquisition Recruiters.
- Work a flexible schedule that will at times include long hours.
Our ideal TA Data Analyst has 4 years of experience in any of a variety of industry sectors like financial services, consulting or education. Must have experience in sophisticated use of data, data analysis, generating insights and communicating them.
To join our team, upload a cover letter, writing samples, and resume that outlines your candidacy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/ .
Back to top